Media & Press
Check out KittySensations in the news!
We are very happy that our effort to create meaningful accessories for cat lovers around the world has been covered by the news so often lately. If we also caught your interest and you would like to write about us, you can gladly check out the information below.
Contents of this page:
- Latest press releases
- Press contact
- Our media kit
- Recent blog & media coverage
- Quick information and links to our social media pages
- Guest posts
Latest Press Releases
Nice to talk to you! My name is Maria, and I am responsible for the press communication here at KittySensations. Kindly write me an email if you have any questions or inquiries and I will get back to you within 24 hours – promised!
Take a look at our media kit to get all the information you need when writing about us:
Media and Blog Coverage
In addition to previous press releases, we are happy to say that lots of independent, smaller blogs have increasingly covered us over the time. Below is a short excerpt of blogs and articles that mentioned us in the past 12 months:
If you like to know more about our brand and how we present ourselves on Social Media, kindly check us out on the platforms below. We have an overall reach of roughly 1.9 Million people across all our channels. By far the biggest and most successful platform for us is Pinterest with a monthly reach of 1.8 Million users.
In general, we like to not only post pictures of our products but share and spread the love for cats to all our followers. Therefore, we love posting pictures and videos of cats that we think are exceptionally cute.
From time to time, we also post something our followers send us!
Check out KittySensations on:
Guest Posts or Guest Authors
We are happily accepting interesting, relevant and well-written articles to be published on our site. You can gladly contact us to propose an article. Below are some details about the way we like to approach guest posting:
- Each article must be entirely unique, written by you and at least 600 words long
- The blog post can be about anything related to cats
- We allow one do-follow backlink within the content of the article if the destination site is relevant to our audience and the article
- The article needs to contain at least one link to a product and one link to a blog post of ours
- We reserve the right to make small changes to the article to make it more suitable to our audience
- Finally, please bear in mind that we can't accept every proposal we get. We want to work together with experienced writers who represent a professional service
If that sounds good to you, write an email to the address provided above!
…for your interest and be sure to reach out to us if there is anything we can do for you.
Have a pawsome day and we hope to hear from you soon!